The look and feel of your job site can be just as important as the jobs you post. All Smartjobbboard websites come with a default pre-built theme that will give your website a nice, clean look and feel that will definitely contribute to the strength of your brand. But, if you need to customize the default theme to make it more unique, we offer a plenty of customization options, that you’re welcome to use!
Navigate to your Admin Interface > Appearance > Customize Theme there you will see a rich panel with all customization options.
Page Builder Tool for Homepage, Pricing & Static pages
When clicking on the Customize Theme section, you will see interface with different widgets that you can control. This is the Page Builder tool. It will allow you to add, remove and edit blocks you want to have on your homepage, or any other page of the site. You can add more content to your Pricing page, About Us page, Terms and Services, etc. Besides of enriching your site visually, this will allow you to increase your SEO ranking. You will see all of the changes you make on the design interface instantly:
You can choose what page you want to edit by choosing it from the list:
This will not only ease up DIY designing, but will also allow you to:
- Create different landing pages, for example when you want to have a separate landing page for your Employers and Candidates
- Add Text, Job Alert form, Job list, and much more to whatever page you like, with just a few clicks.
- Make your Pricing page more informative, by adding nice content above or below product boxes:
Edit, Delete sections
You can see it in the center of the page. It consists of different separate widgets that are responsible for each homepage section. You can Delete, move, or Edit each of them:
Delete is easy.
Move- the fun part! Just grab the section by crisscross sign and drop it wherever you feel like.
When you click on Edit option, this tool allows you to modify the look and feel right there:
Do you want to add completely different content? No problem! Just click on the + sign:
The Add Section consists of different widgets, so you can decide what nature of content you want to add:
- Seach form: this is a quick search form, where you can choose header text, background image and color.
- Featured companies: choose your own title for the section, and number of companies you want to be displayed there.
- Text: You might want to add some words about yourself, or any other text. Use Text widget to display any text content you have. It will allow you to choose background image, and format the text to match your whole homepage design.
- Job list: list jobs of your choice. You can display Latest jobs, Featured jobs, highlight them, and choose number of jobs to display there.
- Jobs by: You can enable or disable dislay of "Jobs By Category", "Jobs by City", "Jobs by State" and "Jobs by Country" on your homepage. You can choose to sort them by alphabetical order or by quantity of jobs in each section.
- Job alert form: add a job alert form on the homepage, for users to sign up for alerts instantly
- Blog Articles: You can add your blog posts right on the hopemage, in order to engage your audience more
- HTML: You can use your own HTML code. Freedom to implement something you have in mind, that goes outside of existing forms is yours!
NOTE: Please make sure to upgrade your current theme (if it doesn’t support the Page Builder tool) to the new theme with the page builder interface. You can Contact Us, in case if you need step by step instructions.