If you don’t already have a PayPal Business Account and you wish to use this option you’ll need to sign up for a PayPal Business Account first.
Configuring PayPal Express
To get started, within your Smartjobboard admin panel, navigate to Ecommerce > Payment Methods > PayPal Express and enter the required PayPal parameters.
Caption - The name customers will see when selecting a payment method
Active - Status of the payment gateway
API Username - API Username provided from within your PayPal account
API Password - API Password provided from within your PayPal account
API Signature - API Signature provided from within your PayPal account
PayPal Sandbox - Check this box to enable the PayPal test account
When finish configuring PayPal settings, click Save.
Retrieving your API Credentials from PayPal
1. Click 'On your website', and 'continue'
2. Click on the left 'continue' button (process all payments, including debit and credit cards through PayPal)
3. Click 'Option A' and then select 'Get your API Credentials'
4. Under 'Custom checkout experience', find 'NVP/SOAP API Integration', and click 'Manage API Credentials'
5. Retrieve the necessary information for your PayPal Express settings on your Smartjobboard.
For Recurring Payments (Premium Subscription and above), PayPal must approve the enabling of Reference Transactions for your Live account. To request approval for your Live account, contact PayPal's Customer Service.